- Reviews (0)
- Timing & Cost
Burj Khalifa Dubai
Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper that officially opened in 2010. It is the tallest building in Dubai, and it is one of the top touring areas.
What makes it worth all the money?
Well, firstly, you can easily see the Dubai Fountain. Outside the Burj Khalifa is the famous Dubai Fountain, which has jets that sprout water.
This very fountain has danced to many choreographies of famous artists, including Michael Jackson and EXO. Not only can you explore the Burj Khalifa, but there would be a beautiful, creative fountain waiting right outside.
The inside also has amazing features that need to be seen. The Observation Deck is one of them. This deck is on the 124th floor and is considered to be one of the highest observation decks outdoors.
Though the record has been broken, this deck is nothing short of extraordinary.
It contains electronic telescopes, which give visitors the chance to look into the beautiful sky. This augmented reality device allows them to view the sky at both daytime and at nighttime. The view given is brilliant, as it gives an opportunity for the landscape to be observed in real-time.
Visitors can also access previously saved images in order to look at the different times of the day, as well as different weather conditions. It also provides luxurious Arabic coffee and tea, as well as snacks.
Apart from that,
You can also shop at the Top and take home a miniature version of the Burj Khalifa as a souvenir. It will remind you of the feeling of being on top of the world, every time you lay eyes on it.
This place also holds an exciting place for your kids!
Wanna know what it is?
The Dubai Aquarium, which houses the world’s largest suspended tank will be an ideal place for your kids to experience and witness the life of mystical creatures underwater.
If you’ve read this much then why not avail this mind-blowing chance to visit one of the most spectacular buildings in the world?
Call or Whatsapp us to book Burj Khalifa Tour: +971561356302
Also, have look at our other Sightseeing Tours
Our Helicopter Tour is also available for you to get an aerial view of Dubai city
- Entrance Ticket to 124th Floor Observation Deck.
- 30 Minutes Tour at Observation Deck.
- This tour doesn’t include transfers, the best and cheapest way to reach is through public transportation, i.e ( Taxis, Metro etc.) or you can book private transfers from us, just send us request.
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Adult rate will be 200 AED and Child rate will be 160 AED, if you are booking between 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Please mention the required time slots for Burj Khalifa in special request section while making the booking, we’ll try our best to get your desired slot or will provide you the best available options.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets are subject to Availability.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund Policy:
- This tour is non cancellable / Non amendable tour.
- This booking can only be confirm after receieving the payment to our bank. ( bank details will send to your email and you have 24 hours to send it )
- Once booked no refund will be provided.
- If we are not able to book the tickets as per your desired time slot we’ll not make the booking until unless we get the confirmation from your end, if you don’t agree to the time slot provided by us we’ll not make the booking.
|Pick up||As per Requirment|
|Drop Off||After tour finish|
|Adult Price Above 9 Years||AED 150|
|Child Price 3 to 9 Years||AED 125|
|Infant Price Upto 3 Years||0|
|Availability||Round The Year|
|Transport||4×4 SUV / VAN / Bus|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Arabic|
|Good to know||Avoid Flip Flops|