Abu Dhabi City Tour – Best Sightseeing Tour (2020)admin
Best Sightseeing Tour of Abu Dhabi City Tour (2020)
Get to know the capital of the United Arab Emirates as you tour the Abu Dhabi district with Dubai Sight-Seeing Tours, combining a rich ancient heritage with modern and modern life. Let’s go. We’ve put together this tour package with carefully selected Abu Dhabi City Tour with major highlights to make sure you don’t miss out on the top attractions. So, get ready to take in some of the majestic views of the United Arab Emirates when we pick you up from your favourite hotel or place in Dubai, a two-hour drive from Abu Dhabi.
Here are five things we love to do the most in Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. …
- Saadiyat island beach group. …
- Walkthrough the desert. …
- Visit the many attractions on Yas Island. …
- Kayaking in the mangrove forest. …
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
The astonishing and impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the largest in the world and the only one to record a unique intersection between Islam and other world cultures. Sheik Zayed container Sultan Al Nahyan, National Leader of the United Arab Emirates, had a quite certain vision for this mosque: consolidating the design styles of various Islamic civic establishments and regarding a scholarly variety. Creating a truly welcoming and inspiring paradise to establish. The architects of the mosque are British, Italian and Emirati, with design ideas drawn from regions of Turkey, Morocco, Pakistan and Egypt, among other Muslim countries. The end result is an amazing architectural masterpiece.
A must-see on the way to downtown Abu Dhabi is the magnificent sprawling white building – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, named after the late president, Princess Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The tour takes you to attractions like the magnificent Emirates Palace, the bustling centre of Abu Dhabi and then the Corniche with a perfectly managed view of the playground, cafes and restaurants.
Good to know
- This visit is multifaceted. Please make your choice when registering
- Well worn clothing must be worn to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Women’s ties are important – women MUST wear a towel when on tour
- Such a regular, special and spacious outfit; Long sleeves (long cuffs), long skirts (long heels) and long pants.
- Do not wear transparent (see-through) or white clothing.
- There is no fancy shirt with a logo or lettering.
- All photos of all kinds must be paid for
- It’s not short for men
- It’s not short for women
- No tight clothes, no clothes to wear and no clothes to wear
- Misbehaviour; for example, it is forbidden to hold hands or kiss in a Muslim place
- For the safety and respect of the faithful, guests must remain in the private area of the church and not walk freely. Smoking and eating is prohibited in the mosque area.
- Parents must always be accompanied by their parents. Always have personal safety. (Note: the school includes some swimming pools to be visible and should always be avoided by children)
Saadiyat Island Beach group
Just seven minutes from Abu Dhabi city and 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, on 27 square kilometres, the natural island of Saadiyat has undergone a dramatic change in the entertainment scene, world population, business and culture. . It is home to the world’s largest cultural assets, including the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and in the future will include the Zayed National Museum and the Guggenheim Museum in Abu Dhabi. All of these great slot machines were created by the winners of the Pritzker Architecture Prize. The island also has a combination of two beautiful white sand dunes (protective turtles), competitive Saadat Beach golf clubs, and expensive hotels.
Saadiyat Beach Club is located on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, with a wide and beautiful view of a beautiful island, luxurious and unique in terms of the environment. As time passed, he saw for the first time a beautiful and cool 650 square meter outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by private tents perched on stunning islands like water. Little one, the scene here hurts your eyes! Saadat Beach Club is the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun.
There are many things to do in this club you can:
- SWIM, EAT, SIP, RELAX AND CELEBRATE
- WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES
- FRIDAY BRUNCH
- WEDDING & EVENTS VENUE
- CORPORATE EVENTS
- SAFINA RESTAURANT
- LA SALLE RESTAURANT
Walkthrough the desert
When you visit UAE, you expect to see and visit the unprecedented architecture, adventure parks, and countless shops and restaurants, but there isn’t too much for UAE’s nature. If you are a nature lover, don’t worry: there are many ways to keep yourself busy, camp or travel in the deserts of the UAE when the weather will be moderate from October to February.
You can do these all activities:
- VIP Desert Safari Dubai
- Morning Desert Safari Dubai
- Evening Desert Safari Dubai
- Camel Riding Dubai and much more adventurous activities
Visit the many attractions on Yass Island
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi is one of the wonders of human creation and a true “vacation spot” one call. This artificial island is about 45 minutes from the city, is designed for all ages. This vacation paradise is named after a local tribe. This place is to make the most of Abu Dhabi. Yas Island is designed to connect the sea and the surrounding desert. Before planning your trip to Yas Island, here you will find everything you need to know about this great attraction in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
The most popular places to visit on Yas Island:
- Yas Marina Autodrome.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Yasi water park in Abu Dhabi.
- Yas Shopping Center.
- Yas Gateway Park:
Kayaking in the mangrove forest
First of all, kayaking is an Activity that requires fair arm strength. So, get ready for a good physical workout! Even if you’ve never seen a kayak before, I recommend you give it a try. Arrange a short meeting before starting the trip. Here is a good introduction to the basics of kayaking: how to control a kayak in a particular direction, how to get advice in an emergency, how to start or stop the kayak or how to escape easily. It’s not rocket science, but it can get a bit trivial when the mangrove forest is very crowded and you have nowhere to move.
Choose between tandem or solo kayaking, pay attention to the briefing, the guided tour lasts for 1.5 hours, the mangroves can get very narrow.